2018 Promotion Terms and Conditions
“WIN THE VALUE OF YOUR NEXT CONTRACT/POLICY” TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Summary of Terms and Conditions
Competition closes Friday 14 September 2018 at 11:59 pm AEST.
Winners will be chosen at random and notified via email. Open to Australian residents only.
To enter, subscribers must open a GetReminded account and setup at least one active reminder in the competition category.
There are 3 prize categories offered in this promotion:
– 1X mobile phone contract
– 1X annual car registration plus 3rd party accident insurance
– 1X energy contract – gas, electricity or combined
Total prize maximum value = A$3,600. Each prize maximum value = A$1,200
Eligible for personal and non-business accounts only.
Detailed Terms and Conditions
- This is a game of chance competition.
- The promoter of the competition is GetReminded Pty Ltd., ABN 83620016604, of 119 Willoughby Road, Crows Nest NSW 2065 (”GetReminded”)
- Open to Australian residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of GetReminded
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm AEST on 8th June 2018.
- Only one entry per unique reminder per subscriber.
- Prizes will be redeemed at the time of the nominated reminder expiry date
- Entrants must ‘Like’ the GetReminded promotional Facebook or Instagram post to have a valid entry
- Category winners will be chosen at random and must have an active reminder in at least one of the competition categories.
- The winner will be informed by their GetReminded account email within 28 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request and published on the GetReminded Facebook page.
- The promoter is GetReminded Pty Ltd.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
GetReminded reserves the right to disqualify any entrants or entries where we reasonably suspect any unlawful or improper conduct.